Crusaders of the Lost Idols is the award-winning game where you unlock new Crusaders, level them up, collect gear, and earn achievements as you progress through a fantasy universe. Kongregate will serve as the game’s publisher on mobile platforms.
- Formation Strategy: The only clicker/idle game to feature a formation system. Crusader specific abilities, buffs, and gear challenge the player to find the best formation for every campaign and event.
- Unlock Crusaders: Collect an unusual host of over 30 characters such as The Bat Billionaire, Emo Werewolf, and RoboTurkey inspired by the world of video games and popular culture with more added every month.
- Over 10,000 Levels: Master six campaigns with dozens of objectives with deep playability and challenge; more campaigns released regularly.
- Collect Gear, Buffs, and Trinkets: A cornucopia of content with hundreds of unique upgrades for each character, including unique gear, and buffs are available to collect.
- Daily Quests & Monthly Events: Each day players are challenged to complete mini-objectives, and limited time events featuring special objectives and exclusive new content are released every month.
- Missions: Send your idle Crusaders on side missions to unlock past Event Crusaders, new gear, earn Enchantment Points and jeweled chests plus more!
- Simultaneous Play on PC: Continue your adventure seamlessly between mobile and desktop. Log-in with your Kongregate account and play Crusaders simultaneously wherever you are.
Crusaders of the Lost Idols now available for iOS devices via the App Store and for Android devices on Google Play.
The game is current on Steam too:
Kongregate is a leading mobile game publisher and web gaming portal. Kongregate’s mobile publishing focuses on free to play mid- and hard-core titles. Working closely with mobile game developers Kongregate provides consulting, analytics, marketing, launch support, and game features such as cross promotion, guilds, and chat. Kongregate’s mobile games have been downloaded over 50 million times and have hundreds of millions of gameplays. Kongregate’s web portal features over 100,000 free games played by millions of gamers each month. Kongregate is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GameStop Corporation and is based in San Francisco. The company was founded in 2006 by brother-and-sister team Jim and Emily Greer.
About Codename Entertainment
Codename Entertainment was founded in 2008 in Victoria, B.C. by David Whittaker and Justin Stocks. They started making games for Facebook and evolved into making games for platforms like Kongregate.com, ArmorGames, and Steam. In 2015, the company launched Crusaders of the Lost Idols.