Our favorite to do list management app, Todoist has just been upgraded and is now called Todoist Next. This official launch was about a week ago and since then the developer has been working hard on updating things. We at AppReviewCentral, really love the app and use it every day. It is highly recommended. So what is up now?
From the press release:
With this rewrite, Todoist Next becomes the most robust task manager on the market. It is the to-do list tool that’s available on the highest number of platforms, offering all the most essential productivity features with distinctly sleek design.
Todoist Next allows users to smoothly collaborate with one another across 13 different platforms– for free. Delegate tasks to a family member, coworker, friend, or others, add comments to the shared tasks, and receive notifications regarding delegated tasks. Todoist Next makes it easier than any other task manager to increase productivity– not just alone, but now alongside life’s most important people.
In addition, the software offers a new scheduling feature that makes adding or delegating tasks to a daily, monthly, or yearly calendar extremely simple. And all of the tasks and data that are housed in each users’ Todoist Next account are now in real-time synchronized across all platforms, something previously reserved for just premium users.
The new features of Todoist Next are beautifully experienced thanks to Todoist’s characteristically minimalistic design and intuitive User Interface. All of the web, desktop, and plug-in apps have also been completely revamped to reflect the fresh look that goes in-hand with Todoist Next. The new software also has updated interfaces for project and task labels and powerful custom filters that make getting things done a true pleasure.
So to summarize:
- Collaborate with anyone across 13 different platforms, including top-rated mobile apps for iOS and Android. Collaboration includes delegating tasks, discussing to-dos, and getting notified when changes happen;
- New streamlined design that lets you focus on your tasks;
- New visual scheduling makes it easy to plan your days;
- Real time sync for everyone– never think about syncing again. We make sure your data is everywhere you are and it’s pushed in real time.
- As a freemium user, you can invite 5 people to a project for a total of 6 people. As a Premium user, you will be able to invite 25 to a project (meaning a total of 26 people).
Again this is a great app and service which works well on ALL platforms, which is what I really appreciate about it.