With iExplorer HD, you can manage and view files from remote servers such as Windows sharing server, FTP server, SkyDrive, Live Mesh, Google Docs, DropBox and more.
iExplorer can act as an eBook reader, media player, photo viewer, and work assistant. You can read CHM, ePub, PDF and large text and PDB files.
Some features are
- Access files on iPad or Windows Sharing Files/NAS server/FTP Server/Cloud server (WebDAV servers, iDisk, FilesAnywhere, Box.Net, CloudMe, DropBox, Microsoft Live Mesh, SkyDrive, Google Docs …)
- Transfer files/folders/subfolders between iPad and remote servers
- Transfer files with Bluetooth between iOS devices
- Transfer files between iPad and PC with USB cable
- Manage files on local or remote server
- Print & tweet any viewable documents/ebooks (Printer needs support AirPrint)
- Edit Google spreadsheet, download google docs as pdf, Microsoft office document, zip, image, open office document, text files and so on.
- Act as a File Viewer
For some great screenshots, see the developer’s website here.
App Name: iExplorer HD
Developer: Zhigang Chen
Price: 4.99 USD
Categories; Productivity, Business
Screenshots iExplorer HD for iPad
If also have three promo codes for the app:
Please leave a comment when picking up your promo code.