Warhunger is a new game coming from Realore Games. You can sign up for the beta here.
Warhunger is a multiplayer strategy game on iPads. The game lets players become a general on the front line of a centuries-long war between two fantasy kingdoms. The players can choose a kingdom: the human kingdom or the alliance of the daemons. Each faction has its strengths and weaknesses.
Realore has been developing this game for two years and it has everything to be the next hit on App Store (so they say): unique game characters, eye-catching graphic and the trill of the battle from the first seconds of the game.
Some of the main features of the game:
- Players can construct an impregnable fortress, build unique buildings and units, lay hidden traps
- Players plan their strategy on a global map, storm other players castles for loot, experience and glory
- Players’ armies are led by heroes – each with their own set of abilities and unique skills
- Both nations have a different set of units, buildings and heroes
- Players get full control over the heroes on the battlefield. They can set targets, execute commands, cast spells
- PvE missions that push forward the story of a centuries-long conflict.
Check out the trailer below: