Ready to take to the sky? Enjoy some competition?
September 12, 2014 – Red Bull Air Race – The Game from Red Bull Media House is now available for free with in-app purchases for Android and iOS devices. The fast-paced arcade racing game brings the fastest motorsport series in the world – the 2014 Red Bull Air Race World Championship – to smartphones and tablets. Players face 23 exceptional pilots, flying at a speed of 370 km/h and subjected to centrifugal forces of up to 10 Gs, in order to win the world championship.
Just as in the real Red Bull Air Race, players start off with training. In the “pilot camp” in Brazil, they prepare for the racing season and familiarize themselves with the controls. Then it’s off to the career mode on the trail of the 2014 Red Bull Air Race World Championship in eight different locations on three continents to gain the winner’s cup.
All the courses in the game are modeled closely on the originals and are unlocked gradually. Six different aircraft, each with its own special flight characteristics, are available on release for action-packed duels.
In the virtual hangar, they can be repainted and equipped with upgrades that provide even more speed and aerodynamics. In addition in Matchup, players are challenged by the 23 pilots of the 2014 Red Bull Air Race World Championship, who appear in the Master Class or Challenger Class.
- 2 different game modes: Career and Tournament
- 9 unique locations on 3 continents
- 55 unique courses, including every official location in the Red Bull Air Race World Championship 2014
- 6 different aircraft for the release: Extra 330LX, Extra 300SR, Edge 540, MXS-R, Edge 540 V3, and Corvus Racer, each with 5 upgrade packages and 210 different paint jobs
- New global online tournaments with leaderboards every week
- Over 200 races in the campaign mode
- 50 achievements