ODESSA, Texas (July 30, 2013) – Vertigo Gaming is proud to announce that Cook, Serve, Delicious! is now available on the Google Play store, which contains all of the content from the PC/Mac release including the new “Extra Crispy Edition” expansion, Google Play achievement/leaderboard support and more.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! is a hardcore restaurant sim, one of the few in its genre that gives players total control over where they want to take the restaurant´s future. Players will start with a few thousand dollars and 30 foods to choose from for the menu, as well as a host of restaurant equipment and a virtual email account that connects them to the people of SherriSoda Tower. Nearly everything is unlocked from the start of the game for purchase, as players must figure out the best strategy to get the business packed with satisfied customers. Who can prove their culinary skills?
“There´s an odd appeal to this game,” said Ryan Davis of Giantbomb.com during a Quick Look of Cook, Serve, Delicious! with Jeff Gerstmann. – “The Rush Hours are intense and totally engaging.” The game was also nominated for “Best Downloadable Game of 2012” by GiantBomb.
Key features include:
- Obtain new stars and remodels for your restaurant by complete goals on the way to the five-star restaurant class.
- Participate in extra challenges including catering for office parties, being on the Iron Cook television show and joining a mysterious tournament.
- Log into the virtual SherriSoda Tower email account, where the latest can be read from SherriSoda employees, or make bets with Crazy Dave, go on dates via the “Cook4Luv” relationship service, fund projects via “clicknstart” and obtain rare items for your restaurant, book VIP reservations, monitor the weather for the next day, and lots more.
- Buy new equipment upgrades for the restaurant, as well as buy and upgrade 30 different foods for the menu. Switch out foods from the menu as they become stale, create daily lunch specials and monitor the restaurant´s buzz with a detailed stats screen.
- New features for the Android version include an all new enhanced tutorial, full Google Play achievement and leaderboard support, and all of the updates and improvements since the game´s release on PC/iPad!
Google Play Demo: https://play.google.com/store/
Google Play Full Version: https://play.google.com/store/
About Vertigo Gaming
Vertigo Gaming (formerly Vertigo Games) has been fortunate enough to work with two excellent artists on the Oil Blue and Cook, Serve, Delicious!: Jonathan Geer (composer) and Sara Gross (artist). The Oil Blue garnered critical acclaim from jayisgames.com and IndieGames, as well as was featured in the book, “250 Indie Games You Must Play” by Mike Rose. The Oil Blue was also part of the X-Mas Indie Royale bundle in 2011. Over the last 10 years Vertigo Gaming has made more than a dozen freeware games and several small indie commercial games.