I am always on the lookout for new games. Today’s spotlight is Legends of Callasia.
Legends of Callasia is a simultaneous turn-based single and multiplayer fantasy world conquest strategy game with no hotseat waiting. Choose from a wide range of heroes from three factions – The Hundred Kingdoms, The Faeborne, and The Revenant – and conquer lands through single player campaigns, or battle against friends through online multiplayer in board game-style maps. Use bonus cards against your enemies or boost your armies and rule the world.
- Classic fantasy world conquest strategy game with simple, intuitive controls
- Endless strategies through wide range of heroes, units, maps, and more
- Auto-resolve battle mode with two attack phases: missile and melee
- Single player campaigns: follow the war of the factions across the lands
- Turn-based multiplayer game with simultaneous plan and resolution cycle: ranked and casual play, friend finder, rankings, leaderboards, and no hotseat waiting
- Pay once and play: no free to play, no ads, no pay to win
- Multiple platforms, including mobile!
The game is currently on Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/
The trailer looks cool. There is still time to help support this game!