piZap: the popular online image editing tool brings their app on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Let’s discuss in the following review, about the features it offers and whether it is really worth to install the app on your smartphone.
Nowadays, anyone can become a photographer, with all the latest smartphones offering a high-end camera. However, a great camera can take nice images, but the real game starts with image processing. With Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook stories and statuses on the rise, you will need a powerful image processing tool to share your feelings and emotion to the social media
What are the features?
piZap provides you:
- Basic features of an image editing tool like adjusting brightness, exposure, contrast, and temperature.
- Thousands of innovative and colorful stickers which you can embed in your images. In fact, the number of stickers in piZap is greatest than any other app.
- You can edit your image and insert captions in 70 different fonts and with some amazing effects like text bubbles and glowing text.
- There are also some interesting image filters, with monochrome and vibrant colors.
- One of the best features is its collection of prebuilt collage templates. There are simple along with templates that come in a variety of shapes.
- There is also a meme and emoji maker that gives your social media activity a boost.
- The app is simple and easy to use with a simplistic user interface that does not take up many resources.
What are the Users Saying?
With more than two hundred thousand downloads and a rating of 4 stars in the Google Play store, piZap is one of the most dynamic and user-friendly image editor available in the market. Moreover, the developers, as well as the customer support team, is very active. They always reply promptly to any customer problems and suggest a workaround.
Previously, the Android version of piZap used to have many problems regarding stickers and effects. The users missed out many things that should’ve been a part of any basic image editor. Even many users started complaining that paying for the pro version is not worth it since they do not release any update to fix the bugs or any new stickers or frame bundles. But they worked on that and resolved the issues in the recent updates.
Is it Worth to Invest in the Paid Version?
Well, like most other apps, piZap also comes with a free as well as a paid version. The paid version comes with some additional sticker and frame bundles and also comes without any ads. But there is no chance of the user getting duped after purchasing it. piZap Pro offers a 7-day free trial to all its users. If you are not satisfied you can continue with the free version. If you are unsure after 7 days, you can continue using the pro version at a cost as low as $5.99 per month. Once you are sure that the pro version is really worth purchasing, you can purchase it for $35.88 per year.