Looking for a fun and different way to connect and communicate with friends and family? Looking for a communication app that is on both Android and iOS? Looking for a free app? Well if you answered yes to these questions, then you should take a look at ALW – Almost Live With from ALW World LLC.
This fun looking and “packed” communication app will allow you and your contacts to do a lot of different things. The app is very straight forward and relatively easy to use. You can decide on what you post, what features you want to use, and who has permission to see what.
The app is broken down into the following sections:
- The Hub: This is be the main section you will probably hit each time you go online. Here you will see all feeds summaries from your contacts. There are easy access buttons to your groups such as family, friends, ALW lounges, etc.
- MyBoard: This is where you will share your profile and any cards you post. Cards in ALW are themed sections where you can express yourself. You can only have four active at a time.
- ALW Mates: Here is where you can see your contacts and their profile.
- Lounges: Here you connect with different groups and other ALW users.
- Time Zone: Without revealing your location, the app automatically updates the time zone difference between you and your contacts
- Privileges: You can customize privileges per contact – there are 3 levels of privileges.
- Mood: Reflect your mood by simply choosing an emoji that mirrors your state of mind
- Voice Calls/ Messaging
As with similar group communication apps, you need a group. This is definitely an app you will want to coordinate with your friends and family to use. I do not see individuals using this app since it is designed with groups in mind.
The app layout and design are well done. I really like the look and feel to the app; ALW definitely catches your eye. Overall is a nice group communication app that is fun to use. So if you and your friends are looking for a new way to connect, check our ALW and let me know in the comments below.