About two months ago, I review a neat app, Preparture. To see what it is all about, head over to my previous review. For those too lazy to click the link 🙂 , Preparture is a free app for both Android and iOS users and is designed for travelers. The app allows you to select your mode of transportation, your destination, and what you are looking for. The app then will show you what you want and where it is located on your route.
Well today, I am happy to announce that the app has been updated. It still is easy to use, well laid out, and gives you a ton of useful information. So what is new?
- A new home screen
- Though designed initially for travelers, the app now provides options for the non-traveler
- Users can now select multiple places, thus creating a plan before arriving or if staying local
- Users can also include their personal addresses to the plan as well
- Users can now preview a business before selecting it or including it to their plan
- After creating a plan, the app gives the user a default estimated time to stay at the business (location). If they don’t like the time allocated, they can simply click on it and modify the time
- If users don’t like the plan and want to change the first stop, they can edit organize the list of businesses or locations
- Users can add a business to their favorites. Favorites can be easily accessed in the settings menu
Overall these are a nice set of updates the app and really make it better. Check out the updated video.
So if you are looking for an easy to use app, to help you find what you are looking for, either at home or on the road, give Preparture a try.