Our next two reviews will cover some very useful and easy to use apps for Android users from GeekSoft.
Our first app is File Expert with Clouds-this app makes is super easy for users to find, organize, edit, delete, move, rename, etc files on your mobile device. Now this app was covered before, about 2+ years ago! A lot has changed but many of the great features are still exist. The app is free on Google Play so there is no risk in trying it out.
Before I go into the specifics of the app, I wanted to provide some general thoughts on the app:
- It has a beautiful material design.
- The interface is clean, there are ads on the home page but they look good and do not take away from the app. You can of course remove them with an IAP.
- There are some nice customization features.
- I found it easy to use and find things within the app.
- This is a great tool for both the newbie or experience Android user.
Now into the specifics of the app. When you first enter, you will see four tabs.
- Home – home screen of the app
- Categories – nice organization of apps such as gallery, music, video, documents, etc
- Clouds – links to various online storage such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, there are a total of 9 different options
- Tools – links to FTP client, SMB Client and other services from such as WebPCSuite, Safebox, etc
On Home Screen, you will four items which are:
- Files– a standard file manager for all connected drives on your mobile device. You can sort, create folders, move, rename, delete files
- Gallery– convenient way to access your photos and images
- Apps-access all of the aps you have on all connected drives on your mobile device Similar to the file manager, you can sort and delete apps and apks.
- Customize-allows you can setup the home page the way you want but adding or removing various buttons to the home page.
If you swipe right, it will pull open the options tab. Here you can:
- Disk Analyzer-get a comprehensive look at your device and where resources are allocated.
- Upgrade Account
- Settings-more customization options for the app such as remove ads (IAP), root explorer,download and app manager settings
- Help Section
- Submit Feedback
By now you should be able to tell that there is a ton of utilities packed into this app. File Expert with Clouds continues to be a great resource tool that Android users should appreciate. The app gives you the ability to really take control of the files on your device and connect to the various cloud services currently available. I also found the disk analyzer particularly useful. As I did two years, I have no problem recommending this app from GeekSoft.
Check out the app trailer here to give you an idea of how it looks and feels.