There are a lot of sales going on this weekend. Today I am pleased to let you know about aMemoryJog Password Manager. This app is normally $9.99, but until July 5th you can get it for $1.99 USD.
So what is this app? aMemoryJog organizes all your information: passwords for websites or WiFi, account numbers, frequent flyer or loyalty card numbers, you name it. With aMemoryJog can access your information from your computer, phone, tablet or web browser. Check out this quick video and the features below. Looks to be a very useful and powerful tool to have. It is currently only available for iOS mobile devices.
- Track accounts, credit cards, frequent flyer, loyalty card, and other easy-to-forget info
- Organizes information with easy-to-setup categories, custom fields and unlimited notes
- Automatically secures of all stored information with bank-level 256-bit AES encryption
- Provides a strong unique password generator that uses a combination of words, numbers and special characters
- Self-destruct feature deletes all aMemoryJog data upon too many invalid password tries
- Remote Self-destruct feature allows erasing of aMemoryJog passwords if phone is stolen
- Allows you to import data from a spreadsheet
- Automatically provides cloud backups to prevent loss of data if you restore your mobile device
- Automatically syncs all your mobile devices
- Allows you to restore any deleted entry from a recycle bin
- Supports languages other than English including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese