These days it is hard to stay on top of things, the more we can organize and centralize our lives and work, the better. A recent app/service we discovered is Pushbullet, which allows you to easily connect your mobile devices to your MAC or PC.
Setup with Pushbullet is easy-simply download the app on your device, get the browser extension and/or the desktop software, create an account and you are off and running. With Pushbullet you can:
- get notifications of incoming text messages or calls
- shares files, links, contacts from your mobile device and desktop
- reply to many different messaging services
- keep up with your favorite websites via Channels
- and more as this service is growing quickly
Channels are notification feeds that you can subscribe to. When you subscribe to a channel you will get a message via Pushbullet that new content is available. AppReviewCentral has a channel over at Pushbullet, so you can keep up with our great reviews! Click here to subscribe.
This free app/service is great and very, very easy to use. Pushbullet helps simplfiy the process of sharing and saving content between devices and keeping up with messages. I am interested in seeing where Pushbullet goes.
In today’s video review, Josh takes a look at this productivity app/service.