Labyrinth from Giulio D’Ambrosio is a new game for Android users where your mission is to get through the maze as fast as you can.
This free game comes with 50 levels of torture. LOL The game is supported by ads but the small banner does not interfere with the game. Each level is timed so you are racing against the clock. The game also has Google+ sign in for achievements and sharing your score.
The game is simple to play but hard to master. You need to tilt your device to move the ball through the maze. As you move through each level you will encounter three things:
- Magic wands- after you collect one or more, you can use them to open a hole in walls to help move faster
- Coins- you can collect these as you go along to improve your score and sort help guide you to exit
- Radar- this is located in top right corner, it will show you where you are and where the exit is (green square)
You will need to play each level in order. Also I found myself using the radar more and more as the levels got harder. I am not going to tell you my score either, because it is not very good! I have played similar games to this one and I like this kind of puzzle.
If you are patient and have a steady hand, you will do well with Labyrinth. I can recommend this game but as a player I would love to see some updates or changes to the game, such as:
- inverted colors- am curious how a white background with a black ball would work
- sensitivity settings-being able to adjust the tilt sensitivity would be nice
- pause button
- more levels
So if you are looking for a fun and frustrating game, give Labyrinth as roll.