Balltune is a new app that looks very interesting and is being introduced during the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
ATLANTA, GA – June 12, 2014. The developers of Cycloramic are back with a unique sports app, available on iOS and Android. Egos Ventures is releasing BallTune, the first app to measure and fine-tune the air pressure in a soccer ball. Their patented technology calculates the pressure inside the soccer ball within seconds, by merely listening to the ball bounce.
Inflate the ball to perfection:
Soccer enthusiasts know that having a ball with the perfect pressure can make a large difference during matches. For the semi-professionals on the grass pitch or the youth teams playing on astro-turf, the pressure can make a huge difference. BallTune is a new app which can measure and determine the ideal air pressure for each game.
With its unique technology, BallTune indicates the level of inflation of each ball and enables players to tune it accordingly to their game, providing information on how the amount of air will affect their performance. With this new app, players will be able to personalize the ball’s pressure depending on their play style or field condition.
A tuned air pressure for each ball:
- The app features 5 pressure zones: over-inflated, power, accuracy, control and under-inflated.
- With a ball inflated to the “power” level, maximum velocity to the ball can be achieved.
- A ball inflated to the “accuracy” level will work best for putting bends or spins on kicks.
- The “control” range will work best for precise passing on smaller fields and harder surfaces.
- An under-inflated ball will be ideal for heading practice and play in very confined areas, while an over-inflated ball is much harder to control and can cause head injuries.