Poland, Radziechowy– 28th October 2013 – Independent developer mToy today announced that it’s free to download puzzle game Oh, My Brain! Block Puzzle has been downloaded over 4 million times and has also achieved over 8000 5 star reviews on Google Play just six months after launch. The aim of the game is for players to manipulate coloured blocks of different shapes and sizes into a single square or rectangular space in order to create a complete shape. There’s only one correct solution for each level and pieces can’t be rotated.
Oh, My Brain! Block Puzzle is free to download and comes packed with over 4000 FREE levels of increasing difficulty to keep players busy for hours. For even more replayability, there’s also Infinite Game Mode in which gamers play against the clock with millions of automatically-generated combinations that need to be solved. The game features in-app purchases in which players can buy 2000 extra levels as well as ‘hints’ to solve puzzles that they may be stuck on.
- 4000 FREE levels! 2000 extra available as in app purchases
- Two game modes – Block Puzzle and Block Puzzle Infinite
- Five difficulty levels
- Unlockable hints for the most difficult challenges
- Infinite Challenge against the clock
- Rank up in the leaderboards, challenge your friends via Google Play Games
- 25+ achievements to win