If you are a skier then you need to try Ski Jumping Pro. This incredibly realistic game has you playing as professional skier. The game is very easy to play so you can jump into it quickly (pun intended).
When you first start out you can try the quick jump area to become familiar with the controls. The key to doing well is timing when you tap on the screen (you will be prompted). Once you feel ready, then you can begin your career. As you progress you will earn money and awards. With your earnings you can purchase different equipment and training to improve your skills and performance on the slopes. Also as you progress you can unlock new slopes and challenges.
The graphics are fantastic on the iTouch5 and I did not experience any glitches or problems with the game play. After each jump, you can watch the replay to see how well you look. Although the game is relatively easy to play, it will take some practice. Yes you can crash just like they do in real life.
You can scoop up Ski Jumping Pro for a special low price today. This low price is temporary to celebrate its arrival on the market.
Some of the features:
● Full 3D characters, hills and courses
● Compete in a season of 62 events across 32 venues
● Quick Jump and Career modes
● Deep character customization, including gloves, skis, helmet, boots and suits
● Use Flow Mode to perform risky record-breaking jumps
● Two difficulty levels: Casual & Pro
● Unlockable content such as new contests and venues
● Watch slow motion replays of your best jumps
● Replayable in “+” level for increased difficulty
● From the creators of App Store smash hit Real Boxing